Nick and Kim Hardin created Kickstand Coffee & Kitchen in 2015 as a community-focused restaurant & bar that emphasizes local ingredients in Pacific Northwest eats with a global twist inspired by their travels as professional mountain bikers.
• Seasonal breakfast, lunch, & dinner menus.
• Locally sourced ingredients from nearby producers.
• Local beer, wine, cider, and house-infused craft cocktails.
• Stumptown coffee & espresso.
• Healthy salads, burgers, and entrees.
• Antibiotic and hormone-free meats.
• Outdoor seating on patio with fire pit.
• Kid and dog-friendly.
Check out the latest on Instagram and Facebook.
Share your posts with us: #kickstandcoffeeandkitchen
Nick & Kim
Check out the Hardins adventures from playing in the Gorge to their international travels.